Innovation Fund Policies
1. Innovation Fund project funding is available to all academic physicians at any one of the following 17 Provincial Academic Health Sciences Centres Alternate Funding Plan (AHSC AFP) Governance Organizations:
- Baycrest (Baycrest Medical Services AFP Association)
- Bruyère (Bruyère Academic Medical Organization)
- CAMH (CAMH Medical Services Association)
- CHEO (Children’s Hospital Academic Medical Organization)
- Hamilton (Hamilton Academic Health Sciences Organization)
- Holland Bloorview (Bloorview MacMillan Services Association)
- London (Academic Medical Organization of Southwestern Ontario)
- MSH UHN (Mount Sinai Hospital – University Health Network Academic Medical Organization)
- NOAMA (Northern Ontario Academic Medicine Association)
- Royal Ottawa Hospital (Royal Ottawa Health Care Group Academic Medical Organization)
- SEAMO Kingston (Southeastern Ontario Academic Medical Organization)
- St. Michael’s (St. Michael’s Hospital Medical Services Organization)
- Sunnybrook (Sunnybrook Medical Services Alternative Funding Plan Association)
- The Ottawa Heart Institute (University of Ottawa Heart Institute Academic Medical Organization)
- The Ottawa Hospital (The Ottawa Hospital Academic Medical Organization)
- Women’s College Hospital (Women’s College Hospital Academic and Medical Services Group)
- Association médicale universitaire de l’Hôpital Montfort / Hôpital Montfort Academic Medical Organization
2. Funding may be for one year, or up to two years. Specific local guidelines may apply.
3. Applications are made directly to the AHSC AFP Governance Organization (see local details for internal deadlines).
4. AHSC AFP Governance Organizations make funding requests directly to IFPOC for specific projects based on IFPOC’s Framework along with their own Governance Organization local guidelines.